My uncle made these a few Christmases ago and we made them last year for my family’s annual trip to NYC. These are probably the easiest snacks you’ll make this holiday season. And why not? They’re delicious. These sweet and savory pretzel bites are a perfect combination of salt and sweet chocolate. It’s like a party in your mouth.
Yes, those are our Instagram Coasters in the background. They make great gifts!
Sweet and Savory Pretzel Bites
- Bag of Hershey Kisses
- Bag of Christmas-colored M&Ms (we chose milk chocolate, but you can try whatever flavor you love – I’m thinking we’re going to try Peanut Butter next!)
- Bag of mini square pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Line pretzels on a cookie sheet, filling it up completely.
- Place Hershey Kisses on top of the pretzels.
- Put them in the oven for about 3-5minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and gently push an M&M into each Hershey Kiss towards the pretzel. More hands the better because the chocolate will begin to set.
- Once complete, set them aside to harden. Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to fully set before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container if you haven’t eaten them all by now!