I love white wine. It’s probably the only alcoholic drink – besides Brian’s Marquisritas – I know I’ll love when I go out. That’s why when Brian said we would post these summer recipes, I knew I had to get a white wine sangria on the list. And that’s where Fatty’s Summer Sangria came into play.
What’s great about Fatty’s Summer Sangria is you can use any white wine you’d like. I would recommend a dry and sweet white wine, like a sauvignon blanc because you’ll be adding in fresh fruit to the mix. Fatty’s Sangria is a very refreshing drink to have on those hot and humid summer days. So grab your fruit, your favorite white wine, and let’s make some deliciousness!
Fatty’s Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle of wine
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 limes – cut into wedges
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Pour wine into serving container or large storage.
- Chop, slice, and dice fruit.
- Add fruit and triple sec to the wine and let sit overnight.
- Serve chilled.