Cleaning can be a mundane task, and typically held off until the weekends (or not done at all). When you live in a small space, clutter can make it feel even smaller. That’s why it’s important to keep your space clean. Jumpstart your spring cleaning with us!
While you’re on a spring cleaning spree, now’s a good time to refresh social profiles like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Begin to clean up your digital footprint and take this opportunity to refresh your brand.
- Google yourself and see what comes up.
- Go through and identify any sites you don’t use and deactivate them.
- Refresh your social accounts (Prioritize which ones you use the most and work backwards)
- Refresh your profile pictures.
- Update your about description or about page.
- For LinkedIn or other career-networking sites, update/add information and refresh your profile picture. Chances are things have changed.
- Have a blog or website. Go through your pages and update where necessary.