Thinking about making dinner for you and your someone special this Valentine’s Day? Need to stay within budget? Here’s a meal you can make for you and your boo for under $10! Like our other stuffed chicken recipes, this one is equally delicious.
Best to serve with a white wine, the chicken is jam packed with a sour cream-spinach mixture that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Did we say this was easy to make, too?
Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 1/2 package of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup block or shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 chicken filets
- 1/2 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place spinach in a large bowl, and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
- Lay the chicken filets out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one.
- Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach and arrange in a baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until the mixture is oozing and the chicken is done.
- Make your favorite veggies and pair with a light white wine.