I could put ranch dressing on just about anything. Steak, burgers, fajitas, chicken panini, and the list could go on. But what about pizza? Yes – but not quite.
This ranch pizza is for our vegetarian friends. For our carnivores, add some of your favorite meat on top, like steak, or spiced chicken. Our veggies include onions and spinach, but again, feel free to make your own and add in additional veggies like broccoli and carrots. All I did was sprinkle some of the powdered ranch packets over the cheese and voila, Ranch Pizza. T’was delicious and very easy to make.
- Prepacked pizza dough
- Some cornmeal
- 2 cups garden vegetable pasta sauce
- 1/2 packet of ranch powder
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Two handfuls of leafy spinach
- 4 cups Mozz Cheese
- Take your pizza dough out to thaw and rise – refer to your packaging for instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Dust your surface with cornmeal and rub corn meal all over your pizza dough.
- Roll out your pizza dough so that it can fit nicely on your oven racks. To do this, I had to cut my dough in half, and roll it out. A nice thin dough if preferable.
- Take out your oven racks, place rolled dough over the rack, put back in the oven, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until somewhat cooked and little browning occurs at the bottom of the dough – do that with each dough.
- When the crust is ready, remove and let cool for 2 minutes.
- You’ll use about 1 cup of sauce for each crust, however, begin to spoon out your sauce over the dough from the center to the edges.
- Add your spinach over the sauce and top with chopped onions.
- Use two cups of shredded mozz for each pizza. Cover the spinach.
- Using half of the ranch packet, sprinkle over the top of the pizza.
- Place back in the oven for another 10-15 mins.
- Once it’s done, remove, let cool for about 2-5 minutes, and serve.