MINI PUMPKIN DONUTS! Who doesn’t love donuts, let alone pumpkin ones?! This is the perfect pumpkin treat to serve your guests for brunch or for dessert after a delicious dinner. These can be made with mini donut pans (as you will see shortly) or with the regular sized donut pans. These mini pumpkin donuts made over 3 dozen easily. The bigger donut pans might make over 1 dozen. So grab your pumpkin and let’s start baking…
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- Cinnamon sugar (cinnamon and sugar mixed together)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat yo’ oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat all the ingredients together smooth.
- Add in the flour, and continue to stir until smooth.
- Grease the donut pan – do this right and they will pop right out.
- Fill the wells of the doughnut pans about 1/2 to 3/4 full. I filled a few to the top in my first bake, and they came out looking like cupcakes.
- Bake the doughnuts for 8-10 minutes (or 15 to 18 minutes if using larger pans).
- Remove the doughnuts from the oven, and after about 5 minutes, loosen their edges, and transfer them to a rack to cool.
- Mix up some cinnamon and sugar for the cinnamon sugar coat. Brush the melted butter on the donuts and dip into the sugar coating.
- Place them in a fancy jar or start eating them!