Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Growing up, my mom didn’t make too much of a big deal about this annual day for moms. She always told us, “Every day is Mother’s Day.” With eight kids in the house (yes, eight!) I can only imagine the stress my mom felt every day with all of us running around.
Now that I’m older, I see what a fantastic job she did with the eight of us and appreciate the things I saw her do for us and wonder about the things we didn’t see her doing for us kids. While Mother’s Day should be every day, this Mother’s Day give your mom all the love she deserves.
This post contains affiliate links.
We love gift baskets because rather than one big or expensive gift, you can put together a bunch of things you know your mom wants. Gift baskets are part DIY and they look like you put more effort into putting them together. Brian and I put together a Mother’s Day gift guide below based on what we know our moms love.
Since you’re probably just putting your list together, we went to Amazon Prime so all of your items can ship out ASAP via Prime! Don’t have Prime? Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial! Are you a student? Guess what, they have a membership for you, too: Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students!
- Keep Calm and Call Mom Yankee Candle – $27 on Amazon: Part fresh cut flowers, part clean linen this candle smells ah-mazing! (Our photo).
- Lavender Vanilla Scented Candle by Yankee Candle – $24.25 on Amazon: a great alternative to the Keep Calm and Call Mom candle, this candle lights up our apartment on a daily basis (our photo). It’s a fresh, relaxing smell.
- Helping Hands Hand Lotion by LUSH – $32.90 on Amazon: Will make the roughest hands silky smooth! I’ve used this cream for almost a year now and love it! Brian’s mom loves it, too!
- Dolce Eau De Parfum Rollerball – $26.03 on Amazon: We saw this in the store and knew my mom would love this. She loves her perfume and this will be a great addition to her collection.
- DIY Lavender-Vanilla Scrub – We made this for Christmas last year and Brian’s family loved it. If you have the time, make your own! (Our photo).
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – $25 on Amazon: Don’t have time to make a scrub? L’Occitane’s shower oil will do.
- Benchmark Bouquets Assorted Peruvian Lilies – $34.98 on Amazon: One of Fatima’s favorite flowers are Peruvian lilies. They are gorgeous.
- Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Plum – $121.49 on Amazon: Brian’s mom loves her Fitbit, but she really wants to see her heart rate, too.
- BigMouth Inc “How Was Your Day?” Wine Glass – $13.98 on Amazon: to pair with her favorite bottle of wine, a glass for every mom because she works the hardest.