Do you hate when your iced coffee gets watered down the ice cubes? Why not make some that will never get watered down again! Cool off with these simple steps…
Iced Coffee Cubes
- 1 pot of your favorite coffee (black)
- Ice Cube Tray
- Make a pot of coffee of whatever flavor your heart desires.
- Once it’s done, let sit to cool.
- Pour [black] into ice cube trays and wait for them to freeze (this may take a while).
- Make another batch of coffee.
- Load up a glass with the cubes.
- Pour coffee into glass.
- Add milk, sugar, or whatever you usually do and enjoy!