Add a splash of color (and mint) to your pancakes! Throw in some chocolate chips and you’ve got yourself a delicious breakfast treat for the holidays. These are really simple to make. Fortunately, our pancake mix just needs water, so we grabbed some green food coloring, chocolate chips, and mint extract.
Green Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Pancake mix (follow directions on box for ingredients)
- Green food coloring
- Mint extract
- Chocolate chips
- Follow the directions on the back of your box so your pancakes taste delicious!
- Add some drops of food coloring, a few drops of mint (don’t over do it!) and a handful of chocolate chips.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat up your griddle or stove top on medium heat.
- Spray the griddle or pan with some cooking spray, and scoop on some pancake mix.
- You know the pancakes are ready to flip when the batter has bubbles coming up through the top.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy your pancakes with butter, syrup, even confectioner’s sugar.