Fatima made these garlic lime brussel sprouts as a side for our honey glazed salmon dish. They were awesome! Like I mentioned in the salmon post, I fell in love with brussel sprouts at last year’s Sidesmas (hosted annually by our friend Kate – check out Ummm Now What).
These brussel sprouts complemented our salmon dish really well. Not to mention, these were really easy to make. Basically sauté them until they’re soft and serve warm. We will definitely be making these again in the near future.
Do you love brussel sprouts?
Garlic Lime Brussel Sprouts
- 3/4 lb brussels sprouts
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine brussels sprouts and garlic to a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice. Toss around until evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Spread coated brussel sprouts onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes, until golden brown on edges. Toss halfway through for even baking.
- When you remove from the oven, spritze with some lime juice and top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.