One of my new favorite recipes! To get your homemade, fresh strawberry margarita, just follow my recipe below (makes one pitcher)…
- Ice (enough to fill 3/4 of the blender)
- Frozen Strawberries (6 per serving)
- 1/2 can (6 fl oz) of lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup of Tequila (I prefer either Jose Cuervo or Margaritaville)
- 3/4 cup of Triple sec
Instructions: Follow adding of the ingredients in this order (it will help with the blending process later on).
- Fill 3/4 of the blender with ice
- Pour 3/4 cup of tequila, and 3/4 cup of triple sec into the blender
- Add in your 1/2 can (6 fl oz) of lemonade concentrate
- Place the 6 frozen strawberries on top
- Cover your blender
- Blend until you get a red slushy mix, making sure all ice and strawberries are thoroughly blended.
Makes about 4-5 full cups.