We heart brunch. Our favorite kind of brunch is when we make it in our own kitchen. This morning, we made a delicious plate of fried chicken and waffles using just a few ingredients. Super simple and a great way to step up your DIY brunch game.
Chicken and Waffles
- Waffles – for a quick step, use boxed 😉
- Handful of sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Fried Chicken – refer to Fatima’s fried chicken recipe
- Make your fried chicken according to our recipe and directions above.
- Towards the last 5 mins, start your waffles.
- When you’re in a time crunch, boxed waffle mix is great to use. If you can make it from scratch.
- Want to make boxed mix taste like homemade? Add a handful of white sugar and a 1/2 tsp of vanilla to your mix.
- Cook in the waffle iron and plate.
- Add friend chicken on top of the waffles and drizzle with syrup.