This past weekend, my older sister graduated from Law School! Now her sights are set on studying and passing the BAR. Brian and I put together this DIY Study Care Package for her to jumpstart her studying. After studying for the CPA exam for 18 months I know the stress she will go through and I wanted to ease some of that stress with a few essential items. We filled this gorgeous box up with some of her favorite things to get her through these next 10 weeks.
Don’t you love the box and tissue paper! We found them at HomeGoods. When I saw this box, it had my sister written all over it. While looking for tissue paper, this shiny tissue paper jumped right out. I love how it works so well with the box. We wanted to fill this box up with things that would help my sister get through studying (below has affiliate links):
- Highlighters to point out important material – I think I went through a million of these!
- Notation flags to remember her place in the study materials because you can never have too many flags.
- M&M’s and Twizzlers to encourage stress eating.
- Fresh eucalyptus candle to bring her zen during some of the stressful times.
- A coffee face scrub to waken her face after a long night of studying.
- #NoFilter coffee mug to start her day with an energizing cup of coffee.