Who says your fridge can’t be decorated in the holiday spirit? DIY Magnet Ornaments will spruce up your fridge for the holiday season. This project is really easy to do and the magnets are strong. However, they are not strong enough to withstand Fatima’s test. She slapped one right off the fridge to prove you can remove them. #Rude.
Since I knew how many magnets I had ahead of time, I picked up 8 handmade ornaments (1 of them shattered – pictured above), and 2 woodland creatures to add some more variety and texture.
- Ornaments (I got mine from Michaels)
- Magnets (Found on Amazon)
- Hot Glue
- Plug in your hot glue gun to preheat.
- Separate the magnets.
- Examine your ornaments and identify the best place to put your magnets. Some of my ornaments were blank on one side and I placed the magnets there.
- Place a bead of hot glue on the flat side of the magnet and press to the ‘back’ of the ornament.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all magnets are done.
- The hot glue should not take too long to dry, but wait for the glue to hold before placing them on your fridge.