Want to make a sweet and easy treat this morning? Serve a tasty dessert for breakfast this holiday season using something you might have in your fridge already! Cinnamon Rolls!
- Can of cinnamon rolls (Pillsbury or your favorite kind) – I chose to use the mini ones so I could get more out of the can.
- Turn on the waffle maker and wait for it to heat up.
- Pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and take them out, set icing aside.
- Once the waffle maker is ready, spray with non-stick Pam.
- Place 2 or 3 cinnamon rolls on the waffle maker and close.
- When the waffle maker is done (ours has a light that goes off so we know it’s done) remove and spread icing on the waffle.
- Cut up and serve warm.