Do you love Chipotle’s corn salsa? Well, thank goodness we found a recipe! We decided to take a crack at it and (not to pat our own backs) it came out pretty freakin’ amazing.
This Chipotle corn salsa is great on anything. In a burrito, taco, fajita, or as a side! Full of flavor, it will add a great zing to your weeknight cooking.
Chipotle Corn Salsa
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 green jalapeños
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Warm the corn and peppers on on the stove and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients up until lime juice.
- Add salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.
- Stir and let sit in the fridge for at least an hour (if you can). We’d recommend letting sit in the fridge overnight for better flavors.