Chicken, bacon, ranch, cheese and bread, how could you go wrong with any of those ingredients. This recipe is simple, delicious and everyone (meat eaters) will love it!Brian and I have been spending every weekend in Connecticut because of the wedding and every Sunday he turns to me and says “what do you want for dinner”. You would think this question was life or death by the intensity of the of conversation between the two. This sunday I did not let my hangry alter-ego get the best of me and said yes to the first thing Brian suggested, sandwiches.
I googled sandwiches and decided to take a little piece of each sandwich that sounded tasty to me. We made our chicken bacon ranch with swiss and spinach. Brian and I loved it so much we had it twice that week. If you’re looking for something fast and uses this is a perfect option for you. Do not be afraid to put your own twist on this recipe and be sure to share how it turned out!
Chicken Bacon Ranch
- 2 pieces of thin sliced Chicken
- 2 pieces of swiss cheese
- 6 pieces of Turkey Bacon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ranch or Mayo
- In a medium pan heat olive oil on high heat.
- While oil is heating season chicken evenly with garlic powder and thyme.
- Place chicken in pan, reduce each and cover. Each side should take 3-4 mediums or cook until chicken turns white.
- Keep chicken cover so it does not dry out.
- While chicken is covered cook bacon in a separate pan.
- After chicken is cooked fully melt cheese on top and turn heat off leaving the pan on the burner.
- Spread rolls with ranch or mayo.
- Place spinach chicken and bacon on bread and enjoy.