They’re not cakes. They’re not cookies. They’re Cake Cookies! This recipe would fool Buddy Valastro and Cookie Monster, as it did to myself. I never knew how popular cake cookies were until I came home to find Fatima and Eileen making these delicious sweets.
The best part about this, is you only need 3 things (Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil. Fatima said the recipe for Cake Cookies was on the box of her cake mix (Duncan Hines). Before using our recipe below, check your box to see if the recipe or directions are different.
- Boxed Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together. You should be able to roll a ball of the dough in your hand, like cookie dough. Too thin and it would be cake mix.
- Roll out small balls of dough on a cookie sheet, and smash them down with the bottom of a glass cup so they are flat.
- Place in the oven for about 8 mins or until the bottoms are slightly golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve warm with a tall glass of chilled milk.
These would make great holiday snacks for your guests, and Santa wouldn’t complain if these were left out for him on Christmas.