A take on my sister’s pulled pork pockets, these buffalo chicken pockets are just as delicious! Very simple to make, these will be the first to go at your Super Bowl party. With a box of precooked chicken, we were able to overfill a can of 8 crescent rolls, and still had enough to make about 2 more pockets. Using the precooked chicken will speed up your process, and you can have a batch of these buffalo chicken pockets in under 15 minutes!
Ingredients (for 8):
- Box of precooked chicken
- Buffalo Sauce (few table spoons)
- Crumbled bleu cheese
- Can of 8 crescent rolls
- Following the directions on the can, preheat your oven for the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the triangles of dough on the cookie sheet.
- Place precooked chicken in a small bowl and pour buffalo sauce over the chicken until they are slightly covered. Mix the chicken around to evenly cover with buffalo sauce.
- Scoop chicken onto the dough and sprinkle with bleu cheese.
- Roll the dough up, as you would a normal crescent roll, but when all rolled up, close up the sides bu pulling the dough together.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Take out, let cool for a few minutes, and serve these tasty buffalo chicken pockets warm!