Serve some Apple Cider Sangria at your next fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving gathering! I could see this working at Christmas too. It’s light, crisp, and refreshing. Nuff said.
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle of your favorite pinot grigio
- 2 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- 2 “nips” (100 ml) blackberry brandy
- 3 chopped and cubed assorted apples
- 3 chopped and cubed pears
- Combine all ingredients together in a pitcher or serving container.
- Stir for a few minutes, and let sit in the fridge for about 2 hours (at least!) – let it sit longer for a crisper taste.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!