Fall-i-fy your Marquisrita. Margaritas don’t always have to be flavored with lime or strawberries. Using our basic Marquisrita ingredients, we switched it up and themed it for the fall. Here’s our Apple Cider Marquisrita…
Apple Cider Marquisrita
- Ice Cubes (smaller the better)
- ¾ cup tequila
- ¾ cup triple sec
- ½ can (6oz) of frozen lime concentrate
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Dash of cinnamon
- Fill ¾ of a blender up with ice.
- Add ¾ cup tequila, ¾ cup triple sec, ½ can (6oz) of frozen apple concentrate, a 1/2 cup of apple cider, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Blend until all of the ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses and serve.